Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Extra Fanart in Season View
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

First of all, let me tell you that I love Rapier. The best feature is probably the NextAired widget on the home screen that automatically tells you which show will air next.

I was trying today to personalise my Rapier a little bit more than it was and activated extra fanart for the first start. After having downloaded them with Artwork Downloader, it worked great in Show View and Episode View. However, it does not seem to work in Season View. When I checked the log file, it looks like the skin isn't trying to fetch any directory or parent directory at all (I can tell from the fact that it won't fail looking in the wrong ones as it does for Show View and Episode View).

As anyone noticed that too? Is it a bug or have I messed up my configuration? I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard of a fix anyway.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Hi jmarcon.

Thanks so much for the kind words - I really appreciate the feedback.

It works perfectly here in all views.

Which view styles do use in tv shows, seasons and episodes?

Did you accidentally click the button "Hide Fanart" in the season library?

Do you keep your tv shows in seperate folders with an extrafanart/ folder in each?
Hi Gade,

(2015-08-07, 01:04)Gade Wrote: [ -> ]Did you accidentally click the button "Hide Fanart" in the season library?

I'm an idiot. The "Hide Fanart" was indeed checked. My apologies for the bother!!

Another thing I have realised but that's really due to my configuration and not really a big issue. All my files are on an external drives obviously along with the extra fanart folder. When that drive is not connected, the background starts showing random shows rather than the one I'm in or pointing to. Isn't the main fanart still accessible in my Kodi library without[/quote] the necessity for my external drive and its extra fanart to be connected?

Thanks again for the great work. You skin is the best!!
(2015-08-07, 02:08)jmarcon Wrote: [ -> ]Another thing I have realised but that's really due to my configuration and not really a big issue. All my files are on an external drives obviously along with the extra fanart folder. When that drive is not connected, the background starts showing random shows rather than the one I'm in or pointing to. Isn't the main fanart still accessible in my Kodi library without the necessity for my external drive and its extra fanart to be connected?

Hi jmarcon.

That actually makes a lot of sense.

I have changed it, so if no no extrafanart is available, regular fanart will be visible.

This will be included in the next update in my repository.

Cheers
Gade
(2015-08-07, 13:22)Gade Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-07, 02:08)jmarcon Wrote: [ -> ]Another thing I have realised but that's really due to my configuration and not really a big issue. All my files are on an external drives obviously along with the extra fanart folder. When that drive is not connected, the background starts showing random shows rather than the one I'm in or pointing to. Isn't the main fanart still accessible in my Kodi library without the necessity for my external drive and its extra fanart to be connected?

Hi jmarcon.

That actually makes a lot of sense.

I have changed it, so if no no extrafanart is available, regular fanart will be visible.

This will be included in the next update in my repository.

Cheers
Gade

Gade, you're the best. Thanks a lot!