Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: info in left multiplex panel showing up improperly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have openelec installed on tv box, and kodi 15 installed on it. im using the neon skin. the info in the left panel in the multiplex viewtype isnt showing properly. this is only happening on the tv box, its showing up properly on my computer. I have attached a picture of both, the working one on my pc and the one on the tv box.
i tried editing the xml file over and over but to no avail. can anyone please help me fix this.
Thank you for any help in advance.
after much more trial and error, ive found that the problem was the animation rotatey. whenever this animation is in effect part of or all of the text doesnt show up. this is the case regardless of how much the rotatey is set to. when i removed it they all showed up properly.

my problem now is that without the rotatey they look wrong because the panel is rotated. i want to know why its doing this, and if theres some way to fix this. if not is there any other way i can manage a rotation?

again thank you for any help
I think this was a bug in an older version of Kodi.
Which versions are you running ?
(2015-08-17, 09:16)Kib Wrote: [ -> ]I think this was a bug in an older version of Kodi.
Which versions are you running ?
as i said in the first post, im running kodi 15 on openelec on a tv box.