Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Apple Watch app
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There has been a topic about an Apple Watch app, I know.
This question is more about an up-to-date git repository of the iOS Kodi app (not the one from joethefox, last update about two years ago). Does anyone know where I can find it, if it is public?
I know there is no Apple Watch app for the iOS remote. If it is not already in the works, I would like to create one. At least for personal use. If I can build it on top of the official iOS remote, that would be great. A stand alone app is much less pretty. When finished it would be a pleasure to push the code to the official iOS app repository. My drop in the open source bucket.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks.
The latest changes are in the iOS7 branch.
Oh, this is so damn stupid of me.
But thanks! I really hope to have time to implement something this weekend. I'll keep this topic updated!
How's the development going? Personally I would be very interested to see a - as you have said "pretty" - Apple Watch Remote app.
Agreed. There's definitely a need for a nice looking Apple Watch Kodi remote. I'd also love to delve into iOS development but don't even know where to start so this would be incredibly useful for me to learn from as well.