Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to display TOP250 value?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A low on the learning curve newbie here...

I too am an Aeon Nox user that has found Rapier.

I have been playing with Rapier and testing different things and so far I like it very much.

How can I display the IMDB TOP250 value using icons? Is it possible?

When I display the TOP250 movies I have sets that have movies in them that are in the list - but I can't tell which is which.

For example - my Toy Story collection shows up and lists both "Toy Story" and "Toy Story 3" within the collection.

How is one to know where each is rated in the top 250?

Thanks for this amazing skin. I'm sure I am going to keep it.
Hi skulker.

Thanks a bunch for the kind words.

(2015-08-13, 21:05)skulker Wrote: [ -> ]How can I display the IMDB TOP250 value using icons? Is it possible?

I'm not sure I'm following you here. Where and how exactly do you want IMDB Top 250 icons?

(2015-08-13, 21:05)skulker Wrote: [ -> ]When I display the TOP250 movies I have sets that have movies in them that are in the list - but I can't tell which is which.

For example - my Toy Story collection shows up and lists both "Toy Story" and "Toy Story 3" within the collection.

How is one to know where each is rated in the top 250?

Currently Rapier only has Top 250 info in the movie information window.

I plan on adding it for some views, but I just haven't found a suitable solution yet.
Gade,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Maybe I'm blind but I don't see the Top 250 info anywhere in the information window.

Could you please point me in the right direction?

skulker
Gade,

Never mind - I found it.

It's in the "Ratings" line.

Man - I hate getting old. Big Grin

Thanks again and sorry I bothered you.

skulker
Big Grin

Glad you found it.

Cheers
Gade