Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Unable to change Posters or Fanart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Using version 2.6.9.1

Scraped a few movies as normal then decided to change a poster and Fanart for one of them. Clicked 'Edit Movie' and then Double Clicked on image to change and the usual Choose Poster\Fanart screens came up with multiple images to choose from. Picked an image, clicked OK and then........ selected image flashed up briefly in the Edit Movie window and then snapped back to what was originally there. This happens with both Posters and Fanart. This also happens whether I enter a URL and choose 'Download Image' as well as if I 'Choose File' and try a load in image locally. Basically I can't change the Poster or Fanart for any TMM entry and have to accept whatever the scraper gives me.

Tried this with version 2.6.9. Same problem.

Tried this with version 2.6.8. Works correctly just as it's supposed to.

Used the auto-upgrade option in version 2.6.8 to dowload and install a fresh version of version 2.6.9.1. Same problem, unable to make changes stick when choosing a new Poster or Fanart.

Going to stick with version 2.6.8 for a while. Is there a way to disable the 'Check for Update' nag window that pops up each time you load the program?
it seems to be an optical glitch. Just ignore the preview in the movie editor and click ok - the right image will be stored along with the movie