Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Other views for live tv recordings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm using it for my raspi kodi.
But one point, I would like change.
In tv recording the only one view is ^liste^.
Is it possibly to expand it with another views e.g. wall or big picture like wmc ?
I must admit the list view is a little plain for my tastes but I'm a bells and whistles kind of guy.

Do you have a screenshot or two showing what you would like to see? I could have a look and see what is involved in making a few new views for PVR and see what is possible.

Wow, that sounded like a proper skinner, delusions of grandeur or what? Rofl
Hello,

please, don't hit me, because I'm a windows media center fan, but after that is killed within W10 I test and prefer kodi.

Here you find a screenshot from a other view, as wall-strip.
- is listed as strip
- with cut per day
- and as underline the title and description

Screenhots
Don't worry about hitting Smile I don't use WMC but my German language skills are limited. Blush

I'm sure it's possible to make something like this as the Titan skin has a similar view but it would need to fit in with Aeon Nox aesthetic so I'll have a go at hacking something together.

Can you confirm the lines above the thumbnail images

1) The sort order for recordings <aufzeichnungsdatum> (Recording Date) Titel(Title)
2) Geplante Aufzeichnungen anzeigen / (Planned Recordings)
3) The top line is Aufzeichnung hinzufügen/ Add a recording

I use the media portal client so I will code to that which should be universal but will need testing with your choice of PVR add-on.
(2015-08-28, 11:50)UsefulG Wrote: [ -> ]Don't worry about hitting Smile I don't use WMC but my German language skills are limited. Blush

I'm sure it's possible to make something like this as the Titan skin has a similar view but it would need to fit in with Aeon Nox aesthetic so I'll have a go at hacking something together.

Can you confirm the lines above the thumbnail images

1) The sort order for recordings <aufzeichnungsdatum> (Recording Date) Titel(Title)
2) Geplante Aufzeichnungen anzeigen / (Planned Recordings)
3) The top line is Aufzeichnung hinzufügen/ Add a recording

I use the media portal client so I will code to that which should be universal but will need testing with your choice of PVR add-on.

Hello,
sorry for a long time of silent.
to 1.:
The Sort from "per Date" is:
the Section is the "Recording Date", within the actually week within Datename "Monday, ...." and the rest is within Date "01.01.2016,..."
in the Section the sort is "Recording Time", but it will be view by Title, within the Description

The Sort from "per Title" is: (is usefull by series)
the Section is only by "Recording Title"
when you click to Title, then get a SubSection with all Series sort by Recording Date

The TopLine "Planned Recordings" and "Add a recording" can you forget for this view.
Hi there, did this ever get any where?

I use Aeon Nox 6 as my theme, so would be interested if anything ever did?