Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Problem Finding subtitles with any Add on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have problems to find subtitles, not to download them. I use Subdivx, opensubtitles, argenteam, pulsar... but I always have a "no results found" with any addon, only opensubtitles find my titles (but not always).

Are there issues with subtitles addons or I have a problem with my system? how can I find the solution? It´s a pain to start watching a tv episode and spend half an hour triyng to make subs find anything.

Thanks,
Are you using the library?

If you try to find subtitles for video files (not in the library) it's usually harder to find subtitles.

Of the ones you mention, I think Argenteam haven't worked for a while. But opensubtitles and subdivx are spot on for Spanish subtitles (I'm guessing based on your selection).

Another thing you can try is to manual enter the name of the movie/episode. When you get a "No subtitles found" message, there is a button (usually to the right, but that depends on your skin) that says manual search. Press that and try entering the clean movie name and the year in parenthesis.

Of course, you don't provide any log or anything so no help can go beyond this general assertion.
(2015-09-08, 09:30)jurrabi Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using the library?

If you try to find subtitles for video files (not in the library) it's usually harder to find subtitles.

Of the ones you mention, I think Argenteam haven't worked for a while. But opensubtitles and subdivx are spot on for Spanish subtitles (I'm guessing based on your selection).

Another thing you can try is to manual enter the name of the movie/episode. When you get a "No subtitles found" message, there is a button (usually to the right, but that depends on your skin) that says manual search. Press that and try entering the clean movie name and the year in parenthesis.

Of course, you don't provide any log or anything so no help can go beyond this general assertion.

I´m using library, i´ll try to provide log on
(2015-09-08, 09:30)jurrabi Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using the library?

Here is my Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/tbmjcQFn

I did a search with opensubtitles.org (sometimes works sometimes not, this time yes), Supersubtitles (no results), Subcenter (no results), Argenteam (no results)

I really need help, cause I don´t know what is going on with my Kodi