Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: More views for Music Videos?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am using the Music Videos section of Kodi to display my concert DVD's and for some reason i only get the views: File List 1, File List 2 and File List 3 in that library. I would like to use other views such as the ones in the Movies library so that additional scraped data is presented. Would that be possible?

Thanks!
Hi aalmans

That sounds like the filemode views - have you scanned the videos source into the library as music videos or just left them as basic files? It sounds like the latter. You could try chnaging the source folder's content type and seeing what views you then have available to you.

Cheers
Thanks! You were right. I added them to the movies database and used smart playlists to separate them from regular movies in the screens. Works like a charm!
Aalmans........How did you do this ?
(2015-09-10, 23:57)wardio666 Wrote: [ -> ]Aalmans........How did you do this ?

I have one folder where all my movies reside and another where i keep my concert dvd's. Both are tagged as movies and i use the themoviedb.org scraper to get the metadata for both movies and concert dvd's. Using smartplaylists you can separate the two and point to the playlists from the skin.