Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How does the timer work in 15.1?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I used Kodi to successfully record TV last week. Then I upgraded to 15.1. Now I have no clue how to set up the timer.

- I can't type in date. Can only use the up and down arrow. When it goes to a close future date, it will then just jump back to choosing a day of the week

- I tried weekly schedule, instead of single date. However, if I set it to record on Sunday afternoon, first date being Sept 20, the next timer appears to be Dec 28.

- The first entry in the timer appears to be totally screwed up. Its date just changes itself, whenever I add or delete a timer.

Is there some way to get it to work in the most simple way? Enter a date, time and channel and then record?

Thanks
Which addon are you using? Kodi 15 doesn't support repeating timers so I'm guessing you're using the timer dialog provided by your addon.
I am only aware of 2 add-ons I installed: Next PVR and KeyMap Editor.

How do I tell what is causing this problem?

Thanks
Going through My add-ons in settings, I can't see any add-on with a name in timer. Except the 2 I mentioned above, all are from the default installation package.
That means the NextPVR addon provides the timer dialog. Moving the thread to the correct subforum.