Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Favorite Access and Volume Slider
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
thanks a lot for this great remote app. It's absolutly my favorite.
What I miss is direct access to my favorites in the app to open a favorite directly from the app.
And it woule by more easy to set the volume if there would be a slider between the "-" and "+" sign at the bottom. Of course it could only be there, if there is enough space in the bottem line, e.g. on an iPad. Or the volume slider could be at the bottom of the remote control panel, above of the bottom row with the settings, gesture and keyboard buttons. There could also be a mute button.

Thanks again for doing this great job.
Bumping this because it would be nice to have the volume on the same page as the remote. No sense in toggling to another page to change volume.
yep, I'm working on a solution for adding custom buttons at the bottom of the remote control view, and we have already the custom action "volumeup" and "volumedown" to be added later.

Speaking about the volume in particular, with the gesture zone you can rotate two fingers to raise or lower the volume.