Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Fanart for TV recordings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys!

On the Wiki Page for MythTV i recognized that you can add fanart and info for your TV recordings.
kodi.wiki/view/FileTonguevr.mythtv-recordings.png

Is this possible with Xperience1080 and TVHeadend?

MoraX
(2015-09-29, 08:05)MoraX92 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Guys!

On the Wiki Page for MythTV i recognized that you can add fanart and info for your TV recordings.

MoraX

I have no idea as I haven't looked into it.

MoraX

I have added this feature and made an PullRequest: https://github.com/vonH/skin.xperience1080/pull/28
It works here with Xperience1080 & Mediaportal as backend.
Dont know if it works with TVHeadend, but you can try to download/replace my "MyPVRRecordings.xml".

Please report back
pOpY
(2015-10-07, 21:09)popy Wrote: [ -> ]

MoraX

I have added this feature and made an PullRequest: https://github.com/vonH/skin.xperience1080/pull/28
It works here with Xperience1080 & Mediaportal as backend.
Dont know if it works with TVHeadend, but you can try to download/replace my "MyPVRRecordings.xml".

Please report back
pOpY

It's much easier to keep this on Github - especially since you're on there! Please comment on there OR here, not both places. It does take time to look through and test with each add-on.... give it a little bit of time Smile
I just want to let our (test) user know that is something in the pipeline :-)
Hi, I copied your MyPVRRecordings.xml but there is no Information for my Recordings. What else do I have to do?