Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Concerts does not show in Main Menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have Kodi Helix 14 installed on my NAS and I am using the Amber skin and like it very much. I made a film, tv-series and music library and everything is working fine. Now I want to make a library of my music dvd collection. In settings -> home menu I enabled the "Concerts" but it doesn't show in the navigation menu of the main screen of Kodi.

How can I make it visible?

Joop.
Scrape as Music Videos
I added the concerts to the movie section and gave them the tag "music" and I made a playlist of it with the name "concerts". ( a movie set also works well). This methods is ok but it is not what I want. I want a separate menu item Concerts on my homescreen where I can access the concerts I have on my NAS.

I ripped my music dvd's and saved them in a separate folder "musicvideos" on the NAS. Then I went to videos -> files and I selected add videos. From there I made a path to the musicvideos folder and gave it the name Concerts. The scraper is set to The AudioDB.com. The result of this is a new folder in Video -> files with the name concerts. But on the home screen menu I don't see Concerts, even though in the skin settings the menu item Concerts is enabled.

I must me doing something wrong but I can't figure out what.
Hi,
Just create a playlist (adds the conditions necessary to select concerts). Then, set this playlist as favourite. Go to to settings, skin and custom home. Choose an available slot and select your playlist.
(2015-10-18, 16:52)Kamiz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
Just create a playlist (adds the conditions necessary to select concerts). Then, set this playlist as favourite. Go to to settings, skin and custom home. Choose an available slot and select your playlist.

Thanks Kazim. This works like a charm. I am very pleased that finally the problem is solved. Thanks for your help.

Greetings,

Joop.