Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Adding Local Pictures on Silence Build
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm a senior that found the Silence build an easy way to get going on Kodi (Windows). Unfortunately I'm starting doubt it as I have problems with Live TV. But more importantly I have not figured out how to add my 100 year old collection of family tree photographs. I was hoping on our Canadian Thanksgiving, this weekend, to get our siblings, kids and grandkids to see the photos of our ancestors. They are who we are most grateful for and we owe them our gratitude.

I looked at the Main menu of the Silence build (Windows) I had no trouble adding our collection of videos, movies and music. Could not see anything looking for adding Photos. What is it that I am not "getting"?

Can anyone who has the SILENCE build and had added the pictures, point me in the right direction. Failing that if any of you have Win 10, can you recommend a free app for photos that I use not just to show the photos, but the apps needs features like renaming files, rotating pictures, zooming etc as I cannot stand on my head anymore! I may have to use this app if I cannot get the help on Kodi on time

Thanks

Dennis
We don't support 'build' versions of Kodi on these forums only the installation files downloaded from here so you won't get any help for your specific problem.

However as it is a Windows thing could you not use the the built in Image Viewer in Windows 10 to view and rotate images?