Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: **BUG** Nvidia Shield/KODI 15.2/Enigma VU+ addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I absolutely love this skin on my Rpi2 but I cant get it working on my Nvidia Shield TV

KODI 15.2 with TV Frontend addon (Enigma VU+) causes some weird start-up issue.

Everything will work fine til you do a restart.
KODI will throw out and error which you cant read, as the window contains no text and just an OK button, and fail to open and looks like its caught in some sort of loop.

force stopping the KODI app does not restore, and only solution is deleting all data etc.

pity.

Anyone willing to try an recreate for me?
The problem seems to be the skin itself.
During the last night I was testing some modifications on my system (on Music Fullscreen with lyrics) and then I got the same problem. I had no Enigma VU+ enabled and I though it might be related to cdart manager that I was installed from github but it's not. I just installed the skin and then I got the problem.
I'll try to find an older version of it and install to see if problem is gone.
(2015-12-13, 17:17)black_dragon Wrote: [ -> ]The problem seems to be the skin itself.
During the last night I was testing some modifications on my system (on Music Fullscreen with lyrics) and then I got the same problem. I had no Enigma VU+ enabled and I though it might be related to cdart manager that I was installed from github but it's not. I just installed the skin and then I got the problem.
I'll try to find an older version of it and install to see if problem is gone.

moved over to BELLO FRODO (see other thread) and problem is gone! ...its also a crackingly good skin and I'm loving it tbh
Seems that someone found a workaround : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=240211