Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ZTE SPRO 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So does anyone know if can install Kodi on these?
It should work. It looks like it meets the hardware requirements.
Well I went ahead and ordered one. Guess I will be the guinea pig.
Basically an Android 4.4 box w/a projector built in. Should work fine for Kodi, but personally prefer to keep playback, audio, display and storage devices all separate.
(2016-01-04, 22:58)hdmkv Wrote: [ -> ]Basically an Android 4.4 box w/a projector built in. Should work fine for Kodi, but personally prefer to keep playback, audio, display and storage devices all separate.

I have my Home Theater setup. Wife wants something that can take in backyard or in park next to house to have movies outside.
Sounds fair enough Smile.
So I got the projector today and have Kodi installed. I am new to using Android devices so trying to copy my advancedsettings.xml to the device to Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/

When I use File Manager I can only get to the files dir. I don't see .kodi. I also can't make dir says already there.

Any help would be great!
It should be already listed as "profile directory" as one of the default sources in the file manager.
(2016-01-07, 01:27)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]It should be already listed as "profile directory" as one of the default sources in the file manager.

I got it done. Whew....
I'm thinking of doing this too. Does it work ok?
(2016-03-17, 08:27)mateomiguel Wrote: [ -> ]I'm thinking of doing this too. Does it work ok?

Wife and I like it. Plays pretty good. Only issue and happens to most WiFi players we get buffering when playing something in .iso format. But have been copying files to external 2tb drive and using that for outdoor movies.
Now that you've had this setup for awhile, what are your thoughts? Do you still like this setup?

My wife wants the same thing - to project movies on the side of the house so we can sit outside and watch a movie by the firepit. I want something simple and portable so I don't have to lug equipment in and out.
What kodi version are you running ? Is it 15.2 ? If so, is the version still stable enough to use on the device currently?
I have 17.3 running on mine.
@rmilyard how? Running On Androidâ„¢ 4.4 KitKat. you find a custom rom or something?