Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Can I view watch history for android kodi box?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am quite new to the android kodi box.

I have too many film add ons. I was browsing for films last week and can't remember what a film was called I started watching and what film add on it was on.

Is there a way I can view what has been watched?

I did add the watch list add on but it did not work so I deleted it.

I am a newbie so any help much appreciated.

Many thanks
The trakt add on that is part of the official Kodi add ons allows you to keep a global watch history for your TV shows and Movies, has to whether that would work with the particular add on you are using for streaming movies depends on the add on. Any issues there should be taken up with the author of the add on.
Which add-ons are you referring to, bearing in mind we don't have anything to do with installations contaminated with banned add-ons (wiki) as per our forum rules (wiki)?
A related topic,,, I would like to be able to have my viewing history KEPT and be shown on all three of my kodi installations, Win7, quad core droidplayer and dual core droidplayer.
then I can pick up from where I left on a different box..
not a addons movies just my own library items..
Possible ..??
See syncing and sharing (wiki). I think some of the watched add-ons will do both watched and resume status. If not, then check out MySQL, Emby, or Plex options.
thanks for the pointers..