Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Hybrid Revival
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Just some advance notice that I’m going to look at Hybrid for Kodi – Jarvis. I certainly don’t have the time I used to in the past for doing any code work, but should manage to get the skin up and running again.

It’s going to be a start from scratch situation as a lot of my previous stuff has been lost or no longer works, so don’t expect any overnight miracles.

As CCM has been successfully taken over I’ll be merging my favourite ideas from CCM and Convergence into Hybrid so I can concentrate on one skin.
Great News! Thanks for everything you have done and can't wait for the Hybrid Revival.
thanks mudislander,waiting to try your update to jarvis ,,keep up the good work..thank you!!
Thanks Mudislander, please video node(s) and widget. Wink
Good to see you back.
Can't wait. Thank you 14 million.
Thanks guys, good to know the skin will be looked at Big Grin

Small progress report. I’ve now bought a new android box to replace my Roku, which should arrive soon, so that I can actually run Kodi which will help. Managed to download what’s left of my Repo from Google who unfortunately don’t host them anymore. Will probably use Dropbox over the weekend and set up an new Repo – I’ll advise once up and running.

Looked at my last Hybrid-Dev build which will be the starting point, but will not maintain two builds just Hybrid. There are a couple of scripts I want to play around with before I do anything major, but should be able to get something running on Jarvis in a couple of weeks.
(2016-03-03, 10:50)Mudislander Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys, good to know the skin will be looked at Big Grin

Small progress report. I’ve now bought a new android box to replace my Roku, which should arrive soon, so that I can actually run Kodi which will help. Managed to download what’s left of my Repo from Google who unfortunately don’t host them anymore. Will probably use Dropbox over the weekend and set up an new Repo – I’ll advise once up and running.

Looked at my last Hybrid-Dev build which will be the starting point, but will not maintain two builds just Hybrid. There are a couple of scripts I want to play around with before I do anything major, but should be able to get something running on Jarvis in a couple of weeks.

cant wait to try,,thank you,,i have been using ccm,convergence for a while now..keep it up...hopefully you add more stuff to the skin settings ,more customizations,of your hybrid jarvis skin ..thanks again..
Best skin hybrid development. Thanks
Love this skin and this is great news. Can i ask for one small thing though? Clearart/Character, can this be made smaller so that it does not cover the fanart backgrounds.
The idea of such a big Clearart/Character came about when I was bored of the fanart backgrounds & is supposed to be that big, you'll also notice the fanart in the background is dimmed out. You can switch it off with the "AltMedia" toggle in the sideblade menu of the library views.
The new repo is here

The skin that is there is basically the last Hybrid-Dev I was working on, and there are a lot of issues at the moment but it installs on my system under Jarvis. I would not recommend as a main skin yet, but if you feel like helping track down the bugs - Go for it!
Really Love your work....Best dam skin out there in my opinion...
Glad to help out if needed....so very glad your updating Hybrid-Dev

Cheers

.Paul
the repo has the skin marked as incompatible in jarvis, after hunting through the addon.xml file i was able to find the github repo for it though
if anyone else is having this problem, you can also get it from https://github.com/Mudislander/skin.hybrid/tree/master
Having issues with once u add stuff to the skin settings then shut down kodi.... it is gone
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9