Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Includes_Home.xml Kodi Isengard 15.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi ronie,

I recently installed Isengard 15.2 alongside Gotham 15.2 on my PC. In my Gotham installation I had modified the Includes_Home.xml, Line 2704 FROM: <onclick>ActivateWindow(Videos,Files,return)</onclick> TO: <onclick>ActivateWindow(Videos,addons,return)</onclick> under the heading <include name="HomeVideosButton"> Line 2701. This allowed me to always go to my main addons list from the home screen regardless of where I left off in the addons sub menu. Whenever I went to the home screen then went into addons, I was always in the main addons list. PERFECT.

Tried to do the same thing with the Isengard 15.2 Includes_Home.xml by changing line 2705 to read <onclick>ActivateWindow(Videos,addons,return)</onclick> but it's not having any effect. Whenever I exit to the home screen then go back in to addons I end up where I left off in the addon sub menu I was last using and not on my main list of addons. Don't know why it's no longer working in Isengard, don't know what to change or where to change.

Can you please offer some insight and a possible solution to my problem.

Thanks in advance and thanks for a wonderful skin
I suspect you mean 'Video add-ons' as there is already a home page add-on button in T! Why not just set-up a custom button that points directly at it, using favourites? Perhaps I'm misunderstanding this and you want o by-pass the up where you left off, then using the back button should solve that?
give this one a shot:
Code:
<onclick>ActivateWindow(Videos,library://video/addons.xml/,return)</onclick>
@PatK, Thanks for your reply. You're correct, I did mean "Video add-ons" as I had forgotten I'd changed the button name.

@ronie, Thank you so much. I just tried the change and it worked perfectly.
Regards.