Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi Naming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using Jarvis 16.1 and I have noticed some naming problems I will use Battlestar Galactica 1978 for an example the first movie Saga of a Star World was originally shown in three parts however on the Blu Ray it is a complete movie in one file after looking at the Kodi Wiki and following the naming schemes using S01E1.1-E1.2-E1.3.mkv I have it where it shows 1x01 Saga of a Star World (1) but reports it is 60 minutes long and the next episode is 1x04. I have tried some of the other naming schemes such as S01E01.E02.E03.mkv but keep coming up the same. Does anyone know how to make this show correctly? Thanks in advance.
Hi inkrypted,

The episode order (especially in cases like BG1978 or i.e. Terra Nova) is linked to the scraper you are using.
So if you're using TheTVDB scraper go to thetvdb.com and have a look at the episode order of the series you are scraping.
It may be that BG is seperated into 6 episodes or so, that way you will have to name the file 1x01-06.
Note that you will have to refresh the Series including all Episodes to make your changes visible.