Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Auto play crashes Kodi after every episode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I am somewhat new to Kodi, I've been using it forever as just a means for watching my media, but I am new to really playing around with everything. I used Rapier skin for a very long time, but it stopped working for me and I had to find a new skin that I enjoyed. I found Aeon Nox and I have to say it's the best skin ive found yet. It works perfectly for me and has everything I want and need. The only problem i have encountered is that it crashes when I have auto-play enabled after every episode. VERY frustrating. I know I cant be the only person with auto play enabled for my tv shows, so im wondering why this problem is happening. I asked on the Kodi subreddit for help and came up very short. Hoping this can be resolved soon, as I love my Aeon Nox. Like I said, i'm kind of new at this, so let me know what you might need to help me out. I tried running debug mode to get a log, but for some reason, I cannot access the lib folder to find where it gets stored. Im running MacOS 10.8.5 and the latest version of Jarvis. Please help! Thanks!
The library where the userdata (and also the debug log) is stored is hidden on a Mac. You need to hold Option and Use the “Go” Menu to Show Library.
wow. thanks! so now that I have the debug log.......how can it help me?
you need to post that debug log here , so that people here can take a look at it ;-).

Here are some instructions: Section 3
jeesh, im an idiot. okay. thanks for being patient! boy i hope this works.

DEBUG LOG

EDIT: i dont think that is the information anyone needs. I dont see it showing about the crashing, but maybe i have no idea what im looking for.
Well, one of you biggest problems is that you have installed illegal banned addons like Exodus en sportsdevil. You won't receive any support as long as those addons are part of your installation.

Remove those, run a debug again and post that one here.
d'oh! i didn't even know. alright, i'll be back in a bit. i'll figure out how to remove all of them. I don;t even use half of the stuff i have downloaded, and it's become a huge mess. it might even be better if i just purge the whole thing and start fresh.
Okay, I have deleted (i think) everything sketchy from my installation and have figured out debug mode. Thanks! So here's the full log, but every time it crashes, this is the last line in the log

02:40:43 T:140735284646272 ERROR: Error trying to retrieve an item that's out of range