Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TV Guide user interface alignment bad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All ... I am trying to move from WMC to Kodi/Next-PVR ... I hover around 80% operational Undecided... but can't seem to get to an installation that I can trust. I am hoping that you can help me. I did search the forum and the web to no avail ... so I understand that this is likely my problem ...

With the TV Guide, the moving timeline seems to be "off' (horizontally) by 10-minutes relative to the TV shows. That is when the hour comes up, I see all of the guide listings (TV shows) change ... but the line is not accurate? Can anyone shed some light on this issue for me? is it the time-line or the guide? how could I go about aligning them?
My computer clock is correct and shows on the Kodi interface correctly (top right)
I have done the Kodi alignment
Screen resolution (as far as I can tell) on the monitor, Kodi and NVidia dialogs are all the same with no over-scanning

Additionally, the mouse is 50% offset (vertically) as well. That is, I can have the cursor clearly pointing at a TV show, and when I click, the show below it highlights. I understand that I can pay more attention to which show is "highlighted" with the rectangle, but it is still very annoying.

Suggestions as to fixes would be appreciated. Blush
This sounds more like Kodi core stuff than the NextPVR addon.
Yeah ...that's along the same line as my thoughts ... I just cant believe that I am "the only one" with the problem. Maybe the problem can be ignored (as maybe it doesn't affect the operation of the program.
I'm having the same problem with my EPG in NextPVR in Kodi, the current time white line seems to be about 10 minutes behind actual time on all 3 Kodi machines I have. I can't for the life of me figure out why that would be because the computer time, NextPVR time, and Kodi time all show the correct time.
It seems like we are going to need to upgrade to the latest Kodi to fix this. It looks like maintaining the old adage of "leaving well enough alone" ... isn't going to work. Krypton does seem to work.

Closed!