Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Star Wars Mod v1.0 for Aeon MQ 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Here's a Star Wars Mod for MQ7.

Download link

Star Wars Mod v1.0 <--File updated on 10-6-16. The Star Wars menu bar is now part of a seperate Menu Bar Selector mod.

Features

1. Star Wars animated graphics.

2. Star Wars Theme.

Installation Instructions

1. Location of skin files per OS...
Linux - /home/yourusername/.kodi/addons/skin.aeonmq7
Windows - C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq7
Android - Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/skin.aeonmq7

2. Location of themes per OS...
Linux - /home/yourusername/.kodi/addons/resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/resources
Windows - C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/resources
Android - Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/resources

3. The supplied files are already modified with my Holiday Mod and the Media Info Mod. I included <!--* STAR WARS MOD *--> markers at the top and bottom of all the code I added and/or modified.

4. To install the Star Wars UI Sounds, install my KODI repo located at http://holybid.com/kodi/repo/.
Great Job
Thanks DolGuldur!
Loving this. Just tested. Gonna try and implement it alongside the others.
Thanks djhifi!
HI latts9923.
I wanted to ask you , how many seconds long is the movie MQ7StarWarsIntro.mp4
I ask this because I saw which is interrupted the seventh second Playback ,It is in fact incomplete in my case.
(2016-10-11, 20:06)gotham_x Wrote: [ -> ]HI latts9923.
I wanted to ask you , how many seconds long is the movie MQ7StarWarsIntro.mp4
I ask this because I saw which is interrupted the seventh second Playback ,It is in fact incomplete in my case.

The video should be 10 seconds in duration. I'll check the download and verify.

Yep...10 seconds on the download as well.
I badly explained myself , the video is of 10 seconds in duration , is the audio that which is interrupted according to the seventh , in fact it is struck down.
nice Smile
(2016-10-12, 08:47)gotham_x Wrote: [ -> ]I badly explained myself , the video is of 10 seconds in duration , is the audio that which is interrupted according to the seventh , in fact it is struck down.

Hmm...not sure about that one. The audio lasts all 10 seconds of the video when I start KODI.
(2016-10-12, 12:10)udangaribaldi Wrote: [ -> ]nice Smile

Thanks!
(2016-10-12, 13:22)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-12, 08:47)gotham_x Wrote: [ -> ]I badly explained myself , the video is of 10 seconds in duration , is the audio that which is interrupted according to the seventh , in fact it is struck down.

Hmm...not sure about that one. The audio lasts all 10 seconds of the video when I start KODI.

maybe it's only my feeling, it is not that you can extend the audio loop fading, so it seems truncated bad ... only a my personal opinion.
I am using LibreElec. I copied the folders over to /storage/.kodi/addons/skin.aeonmq7 and /storage/.kodi/addons/resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq but I do not see the menu items under skin settings. Which file adds the "Holiday Settings" or "StarWars Settings" menu item under skin settings?
(2016-10-12, 19:52)joecho5 Wrote: [ -> ]I am using LibreElec. I copied the folders over to /storage/.kodi/addons/skin.aeonmq7 and /storage/.kodi/addons/resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq but I do not see the menu items under skin settings. Which file adds the "Holiday Settings" or "StarWars Settings" menu item under skin settings?

SkinSettings.xml creates the menu items for Holiday Settings and Star Wars Settings.
(2016-10-13, 04:14)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]SkinSettings.xml creates the menu items for Holiday Settings and Star Wars Settings.

Everything looks fine in that file. Where does resource:// point to?
Pages: 1 2 3