Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Two bugs: EPG grid mouse & PlayerControls.xml
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These might both be platform independent, but I only have a Mac to test on at present. I've confirmed both issues with both Estuary and my own skin, so they aren't skin specific. These are tested with the latest nightly build of Kodi.

EPG grid mouse: When using the mouse, the focus on the EPG grid is off. It appears to not take into account the ruler, so the focus is far below where the mouse cursor actually is.

PlayerControls.xml: Without any custom keymap, pressing the 'M' key - which in previous versions would show the PlayerControls.xml dialog - doesn't have any effect. The dialog still shows and functions fine with a custom action to ActivateWindow(PlayerControls).

Let me know if theres any more information I can provide.
thx, can confirm the epggrid issue.
proposed fix: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/10558

'm' key is globally used for the 'menu' action these days.
you can use ctrl-n for the playercontrols dialog.
Thanks for the confirmation and the proposed fix. Regarding 2, can I suggest an update to the Keyboard controls (wiki) page (where I got the 'M' key from whilst trying to check changes to the relevant dialog)? Smile
Will do. I keep putting it off because I want to re-do the page to show all default keyboard mappings, and there's a lot of things missing ;)