Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Movie sets Wrong order and art
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am setting up my Kodi and am trying to get Movie sets to show correctly. I am using Kodi 17 Beta with the Estuary skin. I notice that (on infowall) when you select a movie set, it shows the order of the movies from the most recent to the oldest. Once you click on it, it will go into the set and you can order it any way you want (I order mine from older to newest), but the info page when selected shows newest to oldest, and I have not found any way to change that. I believe that is a skin specific setting, because I have used other skins and they will order them oldest to newest on the info page. But the one thing that happens, no matter what skin, is the cover art for the set will always be the movie that comes first alphabetically. I have tried renaming the movies 01,02,03 (Etc.), I have tried manually changing the art, and nothing I do seems to change it. Is there a way to get it to show the oldest movie art, or a custom image?
Not exactly the right forum.
You can manually change the movieset art to anything you like. Press M when on the movieset and choose manage artwork.
My apologies. Where is the right forum?
(2016-11-11, 06:16)wildBcat Wrote: [ -> ]My apologies. Where is the right forum?

No apologies needed Blushi think you need to go to the estuary skin forum. I am not on kodi 17 ATM and the kodi team made a lot of changes to the interface and estuary is the new main kodi 17 skin.

http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260