Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: AEON MQ7 zip file error install
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need help with install MQ7 from zip file on PC - win10 and Openelec. When I try install on Kodi Jarvis 16.1 I got error :"the dependency on xbmc.gui version 5.10.0 could not be satisfied"
I try also on Kodi 17 and same story - cant install.
Please any suggestion or help ?

PS. Its same story with install skin MQ6
XBMC GUI 5.10 = Kodi Jarvis. This skin is only for use with Kodi Jarvis.
Dear Wanilton
I use all your previous skin and never have any problem with install. Now update to Kodi 16.1 Jarvis and no way to instal MQ7 from zip file. Please help
@slawek, if you have teamviewer, send me via private message ID and password, and I check for you,
Same here on Android Minix neo 8-h
Dear Wanilton !
I got solution ! In fact please check if possible. Cant install from zip file.
I install different way. Repack zip file and put in folder C:\program files (x86)\ Kodi......\add on - folder with MQ7 skin. After go to setup, change skin and booom - start to install.
Skin looks really great and big thank you for Your hard work and help.
Skin is make by MarcosQui, thanks for your kind works.
Dear Wanilton,

I had to do a re-installation for my Windows media system, put the Kodi 17.6 on it and now i can't get the Aeon MQ7 installed anymore.
This is what it says when trying to install: "the dependency on xbmc.gui version 5.10.0 could not be satisfied"

hope you can help me out on this one....
@AdrianJC

Try install the correct version MQ7, probably you are trying install jarvis version, you need use mq7 compatible with Kodi Krypton 17.6, check here.
Thnx,...

I'm gonna be testing that tonight (dutch-timeline), keep you informed....
Thank YOU!

This was indeed the problem, i downloaded the latest Kodi and followed the link you send me and it's all up and running.
Now i gotta get some colour issues with that pumpkin theme, is there a way the get some other colours in the main menu.
For change colors you need install this script

https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...1.0.12.zip