Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: aeon mq 7 question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi i am using the above skin with jarvis 16.1 and working on windows 10, when i install aeon mq 7 skin and let it update it seems fine untill i add caterories example the skin comes with a movies caterorie now if i put in some addons under movies caterorie and i make another caterorie up and call it movies 2 and add different addons under movies 2 to movies the addons from movies 2 appear under caterorie movie , is there a bug? just woundering why this is happening any advice would be great thanks
Widgets is flexible, if you put recent movies in weather item will work, for you have distinct widget, you need use smartplaylist, favourites... For video widgets addon, use my menu (you have 5) for concentrate items in one single item in main menu, with widgets respectives.
(2016-10-04, 02:04)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]Widgets is flexible, if you put recent movies in weather item will work, for you have distinct widget, you need use smartplaylist, favourites... For video widgets addon, use my menu (you have 5) for concentrate items in one single item in main menu, with widgets respectives.

many thanks for your reply so it sounds like you have to use widgets with this skin if you want more addons shown , i am not sure how to make a smartplaylist up thanks
One example My Menu,

Video addons

Audio addons

many thanks for your reply is this the only way to show more addons by using widgets , i am sorry but i dont know what you mean by eg: for you have distinct widget, you need use smartplaylist, favourites... For video widgets addon, use my menu (you have 5) for concentrate items in one single item in main menu, with widgets respectives. thanks