Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Need help creating smart playlist like 'tv shows in progress' widget (MQ7)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I can't find a way to create a smart playlist like the default 'TV shows - In Progress' widget filter.

I can create a smart playlist with tv shows and in progress true. This gives me all tv shows in progress. But it isn't able to play the latest unseen episode. It just opens the tv show folder.
The smart playlist shows the widgets much faster then the default filters. It works great for newly added movies, but I can't get it to work for tvshows.

So I would like to create an exact copy of the default tv show in progress widget filter. Does anybody know the settings for this, or if this is even possible?

Thanks, Martijn.
Nobody?
@mgmcube,

try

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="tvshows">
    <name>Unwatched TV shows</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="numwatched" operator="is">
        <value>0</value>
    </rule>
    <rule field="numepisodes" operator="greaterthan">
        <value>0</value>
    </rule>
    <limit>10</limit>
    <order direction="ascending">random</order>
</smartplaylist>
Thanks, I will try that.
I tried the settings, but it isn't working.

I used:

Watched episode count is 0
Episodes greater than 0

Within the skin the naming is a bit different so I guess you meant these filters.
It now gives me all shows that I haven't watched. So zero watched episodes.
Also when you select a tv show, it opens the folder. With the normal in progress widget it starts the latest unwatched episode.

edit: I now created it with notepad++ and it gave me the same result.