Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Widget scrolling/selecting action question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not sure, but I think I recall in Mq5, when you scroll through the widget icons, the selected icon would just be highlighted and pop out bigger than the other. In mq7, I realize that along with popping out bigger, with each scroll, an icon would disappear like a count-down. Once you scroll through all 12, it then cycles back and all 12 reappears.

Is there an option in the setting that I'm not seeing that would allow me to have it behave like mq5? Also, the way it is currently where an icon would disappear with every scroll, then wouldn't it make sense to allow us to have as many icons as we want instead of the maximum 12? We could theoretically put a 1000 icons if we want since they cycle and don't take up screen space at the same time. Not that anyone would put a 1000. LOL!

If 12 is the cap, aesthetically, I just rather the icons not disappear as I scroll. Also, it would make life easier when customizing and testing on a PC. When I was working on my pc, for a moment it was a head scratcher.

Anyway, just wondering if there is a option to set it to "fixed" or something that I'm not seeing. If there is no option, would it be an easy code to add onto the according xml file?

Thanks in advance!