Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Question about Settings (Greek subs)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone! I have been using Kodi for some time now and I am a big fan. So far I was watching videos with English subs and everything was great. But since I am Greek I also wanted to be able to use Greek subtitles. I have installed the addons successfully, however the Greek encoding doesn't work if Kodi's interface is in English. As soon as I changed in Settings>Appearance>International the language to Greek my subtitles worked. So here is my question, is there a way to keep the interface language in English but still be able to encode Greek subs successfully?

Thank you for you time!
Upon further research, I managed to find a solution so I am posting to help anyone with the same problem.

I set the interface Language to English (US) and then I went to System>Settings>Video>Subtitles and I selected Greek (ISO).
Hey there, are you talking about changing the language of download or changing the character set?