Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ7 Case Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Was wondering if anyone was able to add a case type to MQ7 for me please.

After the same style as the current but with an Ultraviolet "UV" symbol at the top. I use Kodi to keep track of all my media, regardless of where it is stored and this would be really handy to have.

I assume some kind of modifcation would have to be made to recognise the "UV" Media Stub also. Thinking something like "The Legend of Tarzan (2016).uv.disc".

Happy to provide any assistance I can for this one.

Thanks
(2016-10-21, 00:00)WoSaK Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

After the same style as the current but with an Ultraviolet "UV" symbol at the top. I use Kodi to keep track of all my media, regardless of where it is stored and this would be really handy to have.

I assume some kind of modifcation would have to be made to recognise the "UV" Media Stub also. Thinking something like "The Legend of Tarzan (2016).uv.disc".

Thanks

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2444177
(2016-10-26, 02:24)subzero78 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-21, 00:00)WoSaK Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

Thanks

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2444177

Thanks, but that is just the style, I want the logo (based on the Stub) on the top also to display that it is UV, rather than just it being blank.
I think is this image, right?

(2016-10-26, 03:01)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]I think is this image, right?

Yup that's the one
Ok, I will talk with Marcos for include support MQ7 Krypton.
(2016-10-26, 03:11)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I will talk with Marcos for include support MQ7 Krypton.

Awesome, thank you Smile