Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Very slow navigation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I have my kodi setting with synology and using a myql server to manage content. IT's all set up and works. However whenever i access the movies and TV, it hangs for like 20 secs before showing the content. I have pasted the log below but i cant see anything that's pointing me to the issues

Help please

http://paste.ubuntu.com/23359585/
I don't see it either, the debug starts at 15:20:24 and ends15:30:35 which is 10 sec... from start to ends that's plenty quick. From what you've said, the timeout looks superstitiously like a drive spin-up. Might be good to have a look at some of your artwork, I see JpegIO: Error 55: Not a JPEG file: which might indicate some corruption.
(2016-10-21, 17:05)PatK Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see it either, the debug starts at 15:20:24 and ends15:30:35 which is 10 sec... from start to ends that's plenty quick. From what you've said, the timeout looks superstitiously like a drive spin-up. Might be good to have a look at some of your artwork, I see JpegIO: Error 55: Not a JPEG file: which might indicate some corruption.

It's 10 minutes and not 10 sec

But you're right on the possible file corruption
Thanks for the quick reply guys. how would you suggest i find this corrupted file as there is no filename - in the thumbnails folder?
(2016-10-21, 17:16)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-21, 17:05)PatK Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see it either, the debug starts at 15:20:24 and ends15:30:35 which is 10 sec... from start to ends that's plenty quick. From what you've said, the timeout looks superstitiously like a drive spin-up. Might be good to have a look at some of your artwork, I see JpegIO: Error 55: Not a JPEG file: which might indicate some corruption.

It's 10 minutes and not 10 sec

But you're right on the possible file corruption
Pre-coffee... Smile

any other suggestions please? i cant find any corrupted images