Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Picture Menu Random Image from Folders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys.

I am trying to setup Nox 5 after being on Gotham for many years. I am configuring the Pictures home menu item and would like it to display random images for folders (and its subfolders) as the background kind of like Random Fanart does for, say, Movies or TV Shows. Similar to how a Picture Slideshow Screensaver works.

But for the life of me I cannot find an option to do that. Am I missing something or is there no option for it? Could have sworn there was something for it in the prior versions of Aeon Nox but cant remember.

Thanks
Ernie
You should be able to select a multiple image folder for the background in main menu settings. Just select whatever folder contains the images you want to use.
Thanks wgstarks. I did that. But the background is always black/blank. I assumed it was becuase the images were in subfolders. Should that not be the case?
Same here.
I am running Jarvis, shall I just switch for Krypton?
Hi this is my 1st post, I am stuck on finishing my build on Jarvis 16.1 using Aeon Nox Redux and my Question is How to change the color from the standard blue on the up/down tabs the round enable/disable tabs and the scrollbar highlight feature its wrecking my head lol...!