Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Really pleased with DVB Viewer & RS plugin!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

So for the past few days ive been reading up about DVBViewer and the RS plugin for Kodi. I've also been looking through the Kodi forums on advice, tips etc.

I just wanted to say that im really impressed with DVBViewer and the RS plugin for Kodi!

I have things working well.

I've tested over the past few days (purely on UK Freeview Terrestrial) multiple recordings, streaming to 2 Kodi machines + scheduling recordings and everything has worked flawlessly. No channels freezing up or 'kodi not responding' errors etc. The channel switching is nice and quick. Im really pleased!

This evening i have started to load in DVBS signals and pre-configure all the channel groups etc (now im getting my head round the software and setup).

I have 8 DVBS feeds into my Windows Embedded server which ive just loaded 6 x Astra 28.2, 1 x Astra 19.2 and 1 x Hotbird 13e signals. Ive also got 4 x UK Freeview feeds connected and configured!

So far all channels are loading in Kodi and working really well on my server! I will have to spend some time testing things on my client PC's.

I have another DVBS quad tuner on order so will eventually be able to watch & record at the same time from Astra and Hotbird.

I've also just purchased a SAT to IP server which im really hoping i can integrate with my home network & Kodi to take things to the next level!

Just wanted to say thanks for all your help so far and let me know if there is anything i can do with testing / development / donation to the RS plugin for Kodi!

:-)