Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Addons in Chorus?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, in Chorus Webserver, if you click in "files", chorus show "music" "video" and "Addons"

What can we do in Addons section?

I´m asking because i have no idea about add addons to that section,i was searching but nothing :/
Once you installed add-ons which provide content like music or videos (e.g. youtube, soundcloud etc.)
they'll (or should at least) show up in the "Addons" section
(2016-12-09, 10:25)Tadly Wrote: [ -> ]Once you installed add-ons which provide content like music or videos (e.g. youtube, soundcloud etc.)
they'll (or should at least) show up in the "Addons" section

Thanks for your reply.

I just installed Youtube for check, and i am loged in with my account(after restart Kodi)

Nothing appears
(2016-12-09, 10:45)Zarlos Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your reply.

I just installed Youtube for check, and i am loged in with my account(after restart Kodi)

Nothing appears

That's odd. Are you using Chorus or Chorusv2?

I just tested myself and it works just fine.
I am using the Chorus you can get from Kodi-->Services-->WebServer

Is Chorus 0.3.10
Hm.. But you see music and/or movies you've added to kodi itself?
Just want to know whether or not everything else is working properly
(2016-12-09, 12:01)Tadly Wrote: [ -> ]Hm.. But you see music and/or movies you've added to kodi itself?
Just want to know whether or not everything else is working properly

I have a pen drive with the directory "Series", i can access from Files --> Video --> Series in Chorus and play the files w/o problem
@Zarlos - Chorus1 has poor addon support, Chorus2 is much better and works with most addons (but not all)
https://github.com/xbmc/chorus2
(2016-12-10, 09:00)jez500 Wrote: [ -> ]@Zarlos - Chorus1 has poor addon support, Chorus2 is much better and works with most addons (but not all)
https://github.com/xbmc/chorus2

Thanks,later i will install Big Grin