Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi isn't available
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi sorry total newbie.

I just installed kodi on Apple TV4 last week now I get a message kodi isn't available. Can anyone explain what that means.
Thank you
With the free developer account, the install is only good for a week. You have to reinstall it every 7 days.
Omg are u serious. What a royal pita. Do I just reinstall the same way as before?

And thank you
Also will all my add ons be erased?
you can install the renewed copy over the existing one.

As long as you don't remove the expired copy the settings won't be reset
Thank you all for the quick replys
(2016-12-15, 01:06)Antihero77 Wrote: [ -> ]Omg are u serious. What a royal pita. Do I just reinstall the same way as before?

And thank you

not really all that much of a "Royal" PITA (just a small one Wink). It really only takes like 5 mins to open your existing kodi project in Xcode, load the latest deb file in iOS App signer, repackage the ipa then load it again into the ATV4 without deleting the old kodi app.
If you go with the paid $99usd account through apple do you have to reinstall it every 7 days or are you good for a year?

Or jailbreak it and install via NitoTV and be permanent?
(2017-01-07, 23:46)Nitrous Wrote: [ -> ]If you go with the paid $99usd account through apple do you have to reinstall it every 7 days or are you good for a year?

Or jailbreak it and install via NitoTV and be permanent?

It'd be good for a year

I don't believe you can jailbreak anything but the first few tvOS versions...
Okay so I am getting this message:

App installation failed

A valid provisioning profile for this executable was not found.

What I am doing wrong? Thanks for any guidance.