Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Video quality is blotchy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just installed Kodi on my Macbook Pro (Mid-2012 Retina running OS 10.9.5). The gradients in video are reduced to blotches and bands of color. I turned off the hardware acceleration option, but it didn't help. Any ideas? Thanks
Have you actually tried reading the forum rules (wiki) that you agreed to abide by?

Sent from my XT1254
[quote='bry' pid='2484279' dateline='1482406385']
Have you actually tried reading the forum rules (wiki) that you agreed to abide by?

Not thoroughly enough it seems. I've revised the question, how's that?
Yeah well, in spite of that it is the quality of the crap streams that is your issue, nothing at all to do with Kodi. Y'all don't want to pay for your own content, then put up with the crap looking stuff and stop whining.
(2016-12-22, 14:00)black_eagle Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah well, in spite of that it is the quality of the crap streams that is your issue, nothing at all to do with Kodi. Y'all don't want to pay for your own content, then put up with the crap looking stuff and stop whining.

Actually there was a solution that I finally found, the last post on this thread here:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2484332