Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Displaying Wrong Channel Icons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the native NextPVR interface, my channel icons display correctly. In the Kodi interface, they are not correct. They start correctly in the low numbers but once you get up into the 600's which is where all of channels I watch are, they are the wrong icon for the channel. They were correct when I first setup NPVR and for quite some time after, but then all of a sudden they changed, seemingly on their own. I have 2 Kodi boxes in the house and they both did it. I've tried reloading from the backend, deleting the pvr.nextpvr folder and letting it reload and they are still wrong. It would be really nice to get this fixed since that's what I go by, not the names or numbers and it's driving me nuts. Thanks!
Never mind. Apparently it's an issue specific to Aeon Nox git since Confluence is fine and I'm pretty sure when I switched from repo to git version is when it happened. I'll post over there.