Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Live t.v., need help please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I go to system, tv, setups, General and try to enable. It tells me: no pvr add ones could be found, you need a tuner, backend software, and an addon for the backend to be able to use pvr. I went to the web address provided. So not knounderstand what it wants me to do or where to find the things it says I need.

Help, please,
Thank you
Amy
@Amyh please see PVR (wiki) - this will point you in the right direction. Once you read through this come back and let us know if you have any questions.
You have 2 main options to add live TV to kodi over the internet or over the air
I recommend Simple IPTV PVR for over the internet
Or something like the VBox TV Gateway to connect satellite / Cable / Antenna live TV to Kodi - http://www.vboxcomm.com/how-to-setup-vbo...ypton.html
Go to system settings/addons/my addons/pvr clients - and pick a pvr
Ok, thank you for the info, so i read ask about the pvr. It says that there are currently no pvr available for Android. My box is the akaso q android box. Any tips on what to do now? I tried what shooty said, when I got to my add-ons there was no option for pvr clients to select. Help please.