Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Official Kodi App For Apple TV 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Memphiz,

Prior conversation stated that because Apple gives you space of 200mb Kodi would most likely not be officially available. Apple just increased the limit to 4GB. So does this mean we could be getting official Kodi support in the future? Big Grin

Thank You
Not sure what exactly you are talking about ...
I have spent several hours tonight researching this before posting, so please don't throw daggers at me...

I am looking for a TVos deb download. I do not see one anywhere. I tried using an iOS link but it obviously didn't work, saying that it was not the correct device.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
Downloads got deleted - i am redoing the last build now - should be available again in 1 hour or so
Thanks Memphis. Your work is appropriated. Will you also be posting a change log?

Sent from my iPhone
Not sure if you are aware Memphis but the link is not working, Thanks for your time
Sorry Memphiz when I asked a couple of months ago because Kodi 17 was coming out of beta you said that didn't mean Apple TV 4 would be getting official support because Apple gave you 500kb of permanent storage to work with. So since Apple increased the limit to 4gb would this have an impact on official Kodi support
This is hopefully good news for ATV4 owners.
Kodi is incompatible with the license terms of the App Store and likely will never be available.
i don't ever expect Apple to have it in the App Store. If it would become an official build instead of a test build would be a huge step.
@atv4 No because we still got 500kb permanent app storage. Please point me to the link that says otherwise.
That's only app size and not storage size
Hi,

Could it be the reason why browsing through some addons in atv4 makes reload the lists (menus, or channel lists) every time instead of storing? Has it to do with storage management?

Thanks.
@Memphiz I thought that because Apple increased the app space maybe it would increase permanent app storage aswell. Guess I was wrong Sad
Pages: 1 2