Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Apple TV 4/tvOS - Kodi deb nightly/test-build --- missing!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/darwin/tvos/

has no build files for tvos, nor does the nightlies.
Does anybody know where I can find this file?
Trying to reinstall KODI and did not save the old file.

Please help.
Jeff
Will fix - should be back in an hour - this is the third thread about this. Please try to use the forum search next time.
The latest tvos deb file links to the old Beta 7 file, even though it is dated 1/14/17. At least that's what Kodi reports is running after I downloaded just now and installed on my ATV4. Can you update the link so that we can download RC3?

Thanks.
I haven't had the time to rebase to rc3 yet - thats why i just rebuild the last version i had. Patience?
Is there a forum for Apple TV 4 kodi?
I have tried the last 4-5 updates.
I'm still running rc3.
Every update since then I have had issues playing some streams from my paid iptv service.
Some channels work ok but others just present a black screen.
Going back to rc3 resolves the issue.

Sent from my iPhone
The ios forum is full of atv4 posts - also there is the search function which could have helped to find the right forum too
Ok Memphiz.
Are discussions of paid iptv addons allowed there?

Sent from my iPhone
The builds have been missing for at least the past 3 days from the URL specified on the site and in this thread. Can we get that fixed?
Thread moved to iOS section
Yes we can
damm it is offline again, no files for AppleTV
I'll reupload. As said its an automatism that seems to be hard to turn off *sigh* - but serious guys why do you monitor that stupid folder? There is nothing new in there anyway - no need to download the same file over and over again.
Anyone know how to get the todays build? kodi-20170703-1c88e5f--tvos.deb invalid link for me.
Try again now - it simply needs 30 minutes from upload until it is available world wide. Also the only change in that build is fixing the onscreen keyboard for tvos beta versions. Nothing interesting for anyone else.
(2017-01-14, 12:05)Memphiz Wrote: [ -> ]Will fix - should be back in an hour - this is the third thread about this. Please try to use the forum search next time.

Could you add 17.6 version too? For tvos
Pages: 1 2