Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi reacts as if mouse is going haywire...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently installed Kodi on my windows 7 computer, I had a Kodi box but it lost functionality for unknown reasons. Kodi worked just fine until yesterday; now when it opens the home page just violently cycles through as if I were viciously raking the mouse back and forth, I'm unable to select anything. I have tried using a wired mouse instead of my wireless and I tried everything I could think of with my double screen set up. Mouse moves normally outside of Kodi.
unplug your controller?
Something in settings might have knocked on some different input. Try deleting the file C:\Users\RAWRcarrie\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\guisettings.xml the file will rebuild to default standards.
Thank you guys! I had just plugged my 360 in to play saints row and didn't even consider that being the issue but it was exactly what was wrong. I seriously appreciate the help! I'm so frazzled with my teething baby little things like that go unnoticed.