Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: SAMBA Problems on Minix X8-H Plus & Win 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
i have 3 (with 3 tv in 3 different rooms) X8-H Plus with XBMC 13.3.3 and works great.
Every box is connected to my network and access to a particular folder on my pc (windows 10) where i store my movies and tv serie.

I tried Kodi 16.1 and the Official 15.3 for Minix, but every time i run these apps, when i access to my folder, kodi/xbmc MISS SOME SUBFOLDERS AND FILES (the most part of them) and shows only fews (and sometimes nothing).

Anyone have the same issue? Any idea about how can i fix it?

Thanks
On all Android devices I have I could never connect to SMB (SAMBA) shares on my iMac, UNTIL I started using Kodi Krypton RC. There seems to have been a fix introduced that now allows me to connect properly.

The workaround was to Add Network location and type in the IP Address of the SAMBA server. Hit OK and then reselect the smb://smb.ip.server.address from the resulting menu.
hi wrxtasy, i have access to my folder but sometimes it's empty, sometimes show some files (when i say sometimes i mean while i press refresh button) , with 13.3.3 it show perfectly subfolders and all files... i can't understand why.

But i will try your method too ....

I will never be able to installe 17 cause my box is 4.4.2 and Kodi 17 ask for 5.0+ i see....

Please Help, thanks
I would try SPMC (Jarvis) as well. Koying may have introduced an Android fix.
Tried SPMC too but same problem..