Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Youtube, Twitch and Spotify addons no longer loading their listings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I was trying to use PseudoLibrary with playon to add netflix to my kodi setup but i didnt realise a windows pc was a requirement, so it wont work for me (wanted to do it for the pi only). Gave up and loaded up the youtube addon to watch some stuff, and it wouldnt load any of the lists (ie, it wouldnt load the my subscription list). Its been working fine for over a week, so something recent ive managed to break.

I then switched to the twitch and spotify addons, and same scenario, i cant load any of the featured streams, channels or my playlists. All were working previously.

In Kodi, it takes forever on the "working..." screen then just returns HTTP error, of some equally generic error (depending on which addon).

I dont have a log file handy at the moment, but i did look in the log with both debug enabled and disabled and there was nothing i could see of relevance (the errors were listed as like error 0()). I checked it was all connected to the internet (with a valid IP) and that i had no internet issues. All was fine.

I even checked DNS to make sure it wasnt that; that looked ok too (it was set to the router IP). Anyone got any other ideas of what i could be wrong?

I'll get a debug log as soon as i can but if anyone can think of anything else for me to check, id highly appreciate it.

Thanks
Piercy

ps, i know piracy stuff here is a big nono, so wanna just point out all services i spoke about above, i pay for (spotify, netflix, twitch, etc). I'm not looking to pirate anything just want a decent pi install to use em all.
It'll be problems with the actual addons in question. I imagine there are already threads for each of those addons in the addon section of this forum. TBH the YouTube addon is always breaking. What I tend to do now is "cast" any YouTube content, rather than rely on the addon, from my browser using the 'Play to Kodi' addon, with Yatse from my Android devices or TubeCast from my Windows phone.