Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Part of my modifications go missing, then return after hrs later.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Tgx

I wondering if you could shed some light on this problem I have. Every night at 8pm Adelaide time, around 10:30am in Rome, 9.30am in London...part of my modifications go missing.
The next morning at around 8:30am Adelaide time.. I turn on my pc and kodi, to my surprise, my whole build is back.
I have changed version number to stop the auto update. I'm running Kodi 17. Not sure what I can do to fix this. Any ideas?

Thanx.
I think something wrong is happening on your side. I can only suggest to disable the auto light/dark theme feature in skin settings. In fact this feature is scheduled to take place at 8.00 am and 8.00 pm and for unknown reasons is messing up your setup...

Tgx
@Tgx

All sorted now. I did what you have suggested and it worked.

Can I permanently disable feature by changing code in xml, so this simple problem will not happen again?

I only ask, because my parents and friends have my build and they all have the same problem., some of them wouldn't even know what to do .

Thank you.
It's possible, but not so much easy. It's easier to disable the auto setting
No worries, I have it sorted now. All good.

I think I know I how to permanently disable it, but I"ll leave it. Had no problems since disabling auto setting,

Thanx again.