Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Installing an AudioDSP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been having some issues lately with my setup.

I like to listen to music in 5.1 instead of stereo so I switch my amp to NEO:6, but if I do so this then messes up the channels for passthrough and I have to change my amp to pure direct.

The freesurround seems like something that would solve this issue by sending a 5.1 signal to the amp for both music and movies.

I can't seem to find any guides for how to actually install the AudioDSP? I'm running Kodi my NAS which is Linux.
(2017-02-06, 10:30)GTunney Wrote: [ -> ]I can't seem to find any guides for how to actually install the AudioDSP? I'm running Kodi my NAS which is Linux.
Currently the official Kodi version doesn't ship any AudioDSP add-on (see this thread why). For testing you could use the builds from the testing thread.
OK, I installed official LE and update it to LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.0-Milhouse-20180301210604-#0301-g7b2c076. Now how/where i can turn on adsp?
Sorry it's currently not possible to use AudioDSP. We decided to disable the entire feature as it had a lot of problems.
Confused  If any other way to equalize?