Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TV PVR widgets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying how to use this theme, but I want to be able to recreate the Live TV & PVR category from the Estuary default theme. I find it very useful.

Imageupload picture

They look like widgets that show currently recording, next recording, recent recordings, etc. I have googled this topic to no end, so I figure I would ask.
I found the widget that does these things, while similar, it is not the same. If anyone knows the actual widgets used by Estuary that would be great.
Any chance you could share what you ended up using please.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003
Delboy, if you enable the pvr in kodi
(Argus, ServerWMC, etc) and your skin allows widgets(I use artic zephyr), you can add pvr widgets. They are under "default widgets". It takes forever to load this for whatever reason, so be patient. Once loaded, you will see pvr widgets at the bottom of the list. These are still not the Estuary widgets, and I don't know if there are other PVR widgets out there. I hope someone else can chime in as the default PVR widgets are a bit limited.

Example in Artic Zephyr:

1. Go to Settings > Skin Settings> Custome Home(or something like that)
2. scroll down to widget and click on widget.
3. Select "Default Widgets".
4. Scroll to the bottom and select the pvr widget you want to use.
5. Click OK.

I think Artic Zephyr FA may have more pvr widgets, but I'm not ready for that skin yet.