Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Is there a corner where YAMJ users meet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I previously used EMM 1.3 with PCH/YAMJ, was pulled away for several years and am now back at it again. EMM seems to have risen and is alive and well here at the Kodi community. Is there a support thread that is YAMJ specific? I just installed the latest beta and stepped through the initial dialog. Everywhere it gave me a choice to select YAMJ, I did. But then I came to a screen that asked what files/items EMM would read from/write to. Well, I guess NFOs ... and banner, but what else? I OK'd out and will go back into settings to select others. I guess. But what others?

Jeff
First, you should use the latest Alpha. The Beta version is no longer supported or under developement.

The second thing is: the YAMJ and other non-Kodi threads has been removed by Kodi forum owners (long time ago). It's not allowed to create specific threads for other MediaCenters but it's tolerated (I hope) to discus it in alpha/beta thread. So please use that threads, there are also other users they use EMM for YAMJ.
Yes, I use it successfully Smile