Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi Live TV Stream from NextPVR Freezes after 10 Minutes of Playback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you for taking a moment to read this post. I am a huge fan of Kodi, having it on 3 TVs in the house. Recently we stopped using WMC for our PVR and chose to consolidate everything into Kodi by adding the Live TV PVR experience via the NextPVR addon. Everything runs well, except playback will freeze and lock up after approximately 10 minutes of continuous playback on each of the machines (2 Windows 7 PCs / 1 Lubuntu 16.10 PC). It only occurs when streaming Live TV. This freeze does not occur while playing back a recording.

I am hoping someone, a lot more intelligent than I, would be able to take a look at one of the logs to help determine what may be causing this issue, as it has begun to irritate the wife.

Here is the link to the log file:

http://pastebin.com/Tu60y9AC

The error can be seen around 23:15:32
and the "WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(audio)::Get - asked for new data packet, with nothing available" seems to be consistent across all 3 client machines in the logs (1 of which is the same machine as the NextPVR server). I have searched the forums and was unable to find a successful fix for this.

I am willing to try any ideas from this great community, and very appreciate of any help.
Thank you
Thread moved to NextPVR section
Hello I am having a similar problem running a KODI 17.4 on android box MINIX NEO U9-H. NextPVR as backend running on Windows 10. All recordings from PVR freeze for 5-10 seconds - audio plays then video starts. Its most annoying, didn't have this with KODI 16.1