Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Widget more than two Smartplaylist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have a problem, I would like to have 4 smatplaylists on my widgets menu, unfortunately no matter what I do, I have only two smartplaylist displayed on the widget menu.

I have created Smartplaylist 1, Smartplaylist 2, Smartplaylist 3 and smartplaylist 4. In the widget menu only smartplaylist 1 and 2 a displayed.

If I remove all the playlist, in the widget menu Smartplayslist 1 & 2 a still displayed.
If I create only smartplaylist 3 & 4, on the menu no change still smartplyalist 1 & 2

Any Idea ?

I'm using Kodi Kryton 17 last release update and MQ7 2.0.2.1

Thank you in advance

Bidus
Hello,

Ok got it.

To have more smartplaylist in widget you have to make 2 entry points into the configuration of the main menu, you don't need to make visible those entry point . Those two entry points are related with smartplaylist 3 & 4.

Then when you go main menu, go to the widget, and by "miracle" I have 4 smartplaylist avaliable that can attribute to any of my visible entry points.

Hope this will help someone like me.

Bidus
May I know how do you make smart playlist into Widget menu? My method is kind of stupid that to add new main menu in customise function then hide it, then it will shown on Widget menu(MQ8) to let you set, do you have better one? Please teach me, please!
Could you make examples of entry point which is not visible? I suffer the problem of Smart playlist link to Widget for a long time...

(2017-02-10, 14:45)bidusfr Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Ok got it.

To have more smartplaylist in widget you have to make 2 entry points into the configuration of the main menu, you don't need to make visible those entry point . Those two entry points are related with smartplaylist 3 & 4.

Then when you go main menu, go to the widget, and by "miracle" I have 4 smartplaylist avaliable that can attribute to any of my visible entry points.

Hope this will help someone like me.

Bidus