Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Chorus 2 can no longer queue files.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since updating to Kodi 17 RC4, I have run across a problem with Chorus 2. I am no longer able to queue files. When I click on ... to queue a file, the box that used to show up to add the file to the queue no longer appears correctly. Only the top portion of the box appears (about the top 15-20% of the box) and it is not selectable. This problem remains after upgrading to 17.0. The problem occurs in both Chrome and Firefox on multiple computers, so the normal raft of solutions like cleaing browser history, cookies, etc don't apply. I have also tried completely uninstalling Kodi and trying a fresh clean install of 17.0, but the problem remains.

Has anyone else seen this happen, or is this just a me problem?
Regression bug unfortunately, will be sorted next release https://github.com/xbmc/chorus2/issues/226
Great. Thanks for the quick reply. Glad to hear it's not a me problem. I'm liking Chorus 2 a lot. It fills in the gaps that Chorus is missing. Good luck fixing the bug. Looking forward to it.